Accounting is the core of the business world.
And for this reason, the North Seattle College Accounting Club plays a pivotal role in helping students prepare themselves to be professional future business leaders. The primary purpose of the club is to organize events, seminars, and activities with industry leaders for the purpose of educating, encouraging and promoting accounting and other business-related fields. Club members will also be provided with the perfect environment in which they can collaborate and socialize with like-minded individuals who also share a passion for accounting and business.
- Students in the following programs are especially encouraged to join:
- Certificate of Accountancy
- Not-For-Profit Certificate
- 4-year Degree International Accounting
- International Business Degree Students
- Transfer Students
- Running Start Students
- Any one who might have an interest in business and/or investments